Salary: $90k - $100k + super
Location: Sydney CBD
Role: Provide provision of timely and accurate financial and commercial analysis plus influencing decisions around customer performance, business cases and operational improvement.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager this Commercial Risk Analyst will drive strategic and commercial decision support for the business through the collation, extraction and analysis of data from multiple internal and external sources such as market data collection agencies. This will be done through the development of reporting tools, models and dashboard reports that will also assist with trend analysis, opportunities and early warning indicators. You will carry out financial modelling of profitability, ROI and margin analysis with the aim of monitoring the impact of commercial decisions on the bottom line.
You will build business-partnering relationships with various stakeholders across the business, as this will assist you in gathering the right data for your analysis as well as giving you the best platform to properly influence the business strategy based on your findings and reviews.
- Drive insight led analytics for the business relating to the evaluation of a broad range of business initiatives
- Collate and extract relevant data from sources to provide insights and reports
- Build analytical models to drive strategy, analyse performance and insights to stakeholders
- Analyse a variety of market performances such as product line, customer profitability, traffic, store and competitor performance
- Due diligence process and development of business cases
- Provide recommendations and advice to enhance top and bottom line performance whilst balanced with overall organisation strategies incorporating non-financial measures
- Implement dashboard reporting to track key business initiatives
You are a CFA qualified Commercial/Business Analyst with extensive analytical and advisory experience in financial accounting, corporate finance, consulting or funds management with strong commercial and financial involvement and the ability to work with large volumes of data and extract data from multiple sources. You also have the ability to work with stakeholders are all levels and your aptitude to build relationships and influence is second to none. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your key strengths.
Experience in service industry will be highly desirable.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded global brand with a strong commitment to continuous improvement and people growth.
With a great team environment and engagement with a broad range of stakeholders, this is a unique role where you can help drive the business forward.
- Immerse yourself in the business; build your business acumen to translate numbers into operational reality
- Generous Package: $90k - $100k + super
- Innovator in the services sector; family oriented culture; close to public transport
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor quoting reference number MZCRA4723 in the subject line.