Salary: $80k to $85k + Super + Benefits
Location: Western Sydney
Role: Partner with a broad range of stakeholders in delivering insights and influencing decision making to add value
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this Commercial Analyst will take ownership of managing the performance of an entire business unit by utilising their commercial analytics experience. You will also look to further leverage your ability to shape the story behind the numbers to provide a deep level insight into the performance of this business unit.
The Commercial Analyst has the primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping insights around the business' ongoing performance, supporting forecasting as well as the management of business risks and opportunities. The key success factor will be your ability to business partner with multiple departments to provide a deep understanding of financial and non-financial performance drivers.
Demonstrated competence in analytics, engaging the business to shape analysis to support strategic priorities and your energetic way of engaging your business partners will set you apart in being successful for this role.
This Commercial Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Engage a broad range of stakeholders to understand business interdependencies that facilitate a total business view through business analytics and commercial insight.
- Drive the ongoing commercial performance reporting requirements particularly focussed on sales and margin outcomes but also incorporating non P&L business metrics
- Be a key driver of the business' budgeting and forecasting process, shaping financial and non-financial drivers with your business partners to shape aligned plans.
- Provide sensitivity analysis and scenario modelling to support assessment of business risks and opportunities
- Build strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders across operational level and senior management.
- Support the coaching and mentoring of people within the business to support the development of their commercial acumen
You are a highly energetic and agile CA/CPA qualified Commercial Analyst, ideally coming out of FMCG and with deep experience in driving piercing insights to add value. You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward and you hold exemplary communication skills that you leverage in engaging across internal and external stakeholders.
Strong experience in Excel, particularly around modelling and leveraging data to simplify insights and information will be highly regarded.
The organisation is a highly regarded brand in the consumer goods import and distribution industry with a history for innovation that puts customers first.
The spirit of this business is to create an incredible customer experience aligned to its key values.
- Immerse yourself in a passion - share the team's passion for their brand
- Nurture growth - be a key driver in shaping insights to deliver growth
- Be rewarded - $80k to $85k + Super + Benefits
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Cameron Rogers, quoting reference number CRCA3516 in the subject line.