Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $80 - $95k + Super
Role Benefit: Business Partnering focused role; High visibility position; Ability to influence senior stakeholders; Operational and commercial focus.
Reporting to the Head of Analytics, this Commercial Analyst will take a lead role in providing commercial reporting transparency to the senior management team as the business continues to rapidly grow. As a true business partner, you will be heavily involved in providing the commercial reporting lens that will provide meaningful performance insights to assist the business with commercial decision-making. In addition, you will assist Site Managers by building robust financial models and dashboard reports. Utilising your strong analytical and excel skills you will be involved in new business projects and system implementations.
Partnering the business, you will have extensive experience with operational accounting and labour reporting. With your strong interpersonal skills, you will influence senior management whilst meeting multiple deadlines. A strong focus on stakeholder engagement and continuous improvement will set the successful candidate up for progression.
- Provide operational support including labour reporting
- Business partnering support to site managers in regard to improving efficiencies and reducing costs
- Produce and present budget and forecast as well as 5-year plan
- Review and commentary on performance to budget
- Financial modelling and analysis to support insights and analysis to senior stakeholders
- Participate in strategic planning
- Prepare business cases and scenario planning
- CPA / CA qualified with strong previous reporting experience
- Financial modelling and business case study skills
- Previous logistics or supply chain experience highly regarded
- Advanced excel skills essential with VBA or SQL being advantageous
- Strong communication skills and a confident demeanour, willing to challenge the status quo or defend a viewpoint if required.
- Knowledge of payroll, time and attendance, labour laws, superannuation and tax is advantagous
Part of an ASX listed group, this organisation is a home-grown Australian success story. They are a leading player in their sector and offer a rare opportunity for a hungry analyst to receive mentorship and development in a role that offers a genuine Business Partnering focus.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link quoting reference number CWCA3605. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.