Salary: $40-50p/hour + Super + Accommodation
Role Benefit: Commercially focused, contribute to business growth, brand name organisation. Location by the sea in Country Australia. Accommodation provided.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this Commercial Analyst will be part of a small strategic team that will drive the strategy and profitability of the division. The main responsibility for the Commercial Analyst is to perform consolidation, reporting and analysis of the monthly financial results.
The Commercial Analyst has the primary day-to-day responsibility for providing insight around the business' ongoing performance, supporting forecasting as well as the management of business risks and opportunities. The key success factor will be your ability to business partner with multiple departments to provide a deep understanding of financial and non-financial performance drivers.
Demonstrated competence in analytics, engaging the business to provide reports to support strategic priorities and your energetic way of engaging your business partners will set you apart in being successful for this role.
This Commercial Analyst will be responsible for the following duties:
- Delivering consolidated month end results to the senior management team, including monthly variance analysis, commentary and the management reporting pack.
- Continuous improvement in the accuracy, efficiency and quality of the month end process
- Be a key driver of the business' budgeting and forecasting process, providing deep level insight into financial and non-financial drivers.
- Engage a broad range of stakeholders to understand business interdependencies that facilitate a total business view through business analytics and commercial insight.
- Support the Commercial Manager in ad-hoc reporting for the Commercial Business Partners including involvement in value add initiatives.
You are a highly energetic and agile CA/CPA qualified Management Accountant or Commercial Analyst, ideally coming out of a large complex business.
You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward and you hold exemplary communication skills that you leverage in engaging across internal and external stakeholders.
The organisation itself is built on the values of personal leadership and ownership of one's work. This Commercial Analyst role is more than just analysing numbers, but an opportunity to give "value add" information to a growing business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand name.
- Join a global giant - be part of a team and business in growth
- Be rewarded - $40-50p/hour + Super + Accommodation
- Grow your career - elevate your career in a high exposure role with a broad remit
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Joel Adams, quoting reference number JACA3597 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.