Salary: $105k + Super + Bonus
Location: Western Sydney
Role Benefit: be part of an amazing culture that will enable you to grow and make a difference every day
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this Commercial Analyst will deliver piercing insights that support the business' retail channel to deliver to key strategic objectives. This Commercial Analyst will engage a broad range of internal stakeholders to provide reporting, analysis, research and other value adding support to drive commercial outcomes. A true business partnering role, you will leverage your strong modelling skills and thirst for data to shape the story around volume, price and mix outcomes and opportunities to grow the top and bottom line.
This is a unique role that goes beyond the financials and looks at business and operational drivers.
- Drive monthly reporting and insights that shape the story behind business performance at a store and product level focused on volume, rate and mix drivers and also across stores
- Shape the assumptions in developing business forecasts and budgets
- Support the management of risks and opportunities taking a proactive approach in contingency planning and development of business initiatives
- Contribute to the development of business cases and scenario modelling relating to new store openings, closures etc incorporating both internal and external data sources
- Provide ongoing and ad hoc reports and information requests to support group reporting requirements
You are a dynamic analyst with a passion for data and adding value through translating information to insights. Currently CA/CPA qualified or studying towards your qualification, you are looking to join a progressive business with a great culture and have an appetite to learn and grow.
You have strong Excel modelling experience and ideally have exposure to SAP and business intelligence reporting tools.
Being in the FMCG industry, prior experience in a product based environment and ideally with a retail store presence will be advantageous in shaping the business and product drivers.
With a strong business partnering focus, you have exemplary communication skills and are confident in how you engage and build rapport with your stakeholders.
Culture & Benefits
This global FMCG is a well known brand in the market that has a passion for shaping a high performance culture and work/life balance. With opportunities for growth locally and abroad, this is a great move for career growth and be able to deliver value adding outcomes.
- Be part of a great culture - be in a value adding role with work / life balance
- Not just the numbers - shape business operational drivers to help support top and bottom line growth
- Be rewarded - salary $105K + Super + Bonus
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic, quoting reference number TNCA3766 in the subject line.