Location: Western Sydney
Salary: Up to $100k + Super + Bonus + loads of employee benefits
Role Benefit: Fantastic opportunity to work for an international company based in Sydney's West with parking onsite. Energetic team environment in modern office space.
This US listed company is located in the West of Sydney and have an exciting opportunity for a switched on Commercial Analyst to join their team. This Commercial Analyst role will see you working in a friendly, high performing and vibrant team environment where you will be challenged, and be able to learn from a tenured and supportive leader.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, this Commercial Analyst will assist with the analysis and management reporting for the business. This will involve monthly analysis and reporting of P&L performance to provide meaningful business insights. On a weekly basis, you will be responsible for producing the sales forecast report and on a monthly basis, you will have full responsibility for competing month end processes and performing checks on monthly OPEX. You will partner with the Sales team and provide accurate data to drive strategy and the top line.
You will assist in the preparation of the annual budgets and monthly/quarterly forecasting. A thirst for learning and a desire to add valuable insights to the business are the key success factors of this role.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
- Produce monthly management reports; forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis & KPI's
- Competitor and Market analysis and reporting
- Volume and brand mix reporting by product and price
- Provide monthly analysis and reporting of P&L performance to provide meaningful business insights
- Weekly sales reporting, including Flash reports to global HQ
- Ensure compliance with all finance related statutory requirements and implement appropriate accounting policies for the business on a daily basis (SOX)
- Preparation of the annual budget and periodical forecasting
- Project rollout of BI tool
You are degree qualified and have either completed or are currently studying towards a CA or CPA qualification. You have advanced Excel skills (Macro and VBA highly desirable). You have been exposed to large ERP system and may have been involved in a BI rollout project.
Highly regarded is someone who has worked in an OEM or Sales environment and are confident in working with the operational business.
You consistently demonstrate initiative and look for areas to improve and drive change. You possess strong communication skills and a motivated attitude.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney Price on quoting reference number CPCA4756 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.