Salary: $100k - $115k + Super
Location: Western Sydney
Role Benefit: Be part of a large and growing organisation in providing provision of timely financial and commercial analysis plus influencing decisions around performance, business cases and procurement
This Commercial Analyst will report to the Head of Commercial Analytics and will drive both the commercial and strategic decision support for the business through the collation, extraction and analysis of supply chain oriented data to enable improved effectiveness of the group's supply chain. This Commercial Analyst will help develop the reporting tools, models and dashboards to assist with trend analysis, identification of risks and opportunities as well as support with a range of scenario modelling. This Commercial Analyst will also build business partnering relationships with various stakeholders across the business to assist in gathering the right data for the required analysis as well as giving the best platform to properly influence the business strategy based on the findings and reviews.
Demonstrated competence in analytics, engaging the business and balancing a top down and bottom up view will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Drive insight led analytics to support the review of supply chain and logistics performance and efficiency
- Analyse and report historical and forecast spend including supplier data
- Collate and extract relevant data from sources to build models and generate required reporting and insights
- Leverage data analytics across financial and non-financial metrics to review risks and opportunities to drive supply chain efficiency and cost base improvements and provide recommendations and advice for the business
- Support the development of new reporting, dashboards and analysis relating to business performance, tracking of business initiatives and business cases and help shape scenario modelling where required
- Development of Price, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Return On Investment (ROI) models
- Ensure controls, policies, procedures and guidelines are adhered to
- Contribute as a passionate commercial leader within the organisation, actively supporting the business' core values.
You are an agile CA/CPA qualified finance professional that is looking to make a step into a global organisation in a role that is highly commercial with strong stakeholder and leadership focus.
You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward and hold a strength in communication that sets you apart.
The depth of your financial modelling and procurement experience will be a key differentiator for this role.
- Advanced analytical and strategic skills with proven commercial and business acumen
- 2 years' experience in Business, Commercial or Procurement Analytics
- High level of both computer literacy and market research skills
- Ability to plan, execute and prioritise across multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience extracting and cleansing data from multiple systems
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This global multinational is a growing player within Australia and continues to experience robust growth in the Australian market. They are a well-known FMCG organisation and are an experienced giant in their industry. This organisation is built on the values of integrity and people development, they empower and support their staff to assist them in achieving their goals. People love working for them as they have great culture, very supportive and there is lots of exposure for you to grow and develop your career.
Additional benefits include:
- Immerse yourself in the business, build your business acumen to translate numbers into operational reality
- Rewarding remuneration $100k - $115k + Super
- Nurture growth, work with an award winning industry giant who takes pride in developing their people
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Sharlini Rajasingham, quoting reference number SRCA4544 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call