- Consumer Goods leader; Huge Global expansion; 70% projects focus
- Excellent salary of $100 - 120k + Super
- On-site parking; High calibre leadership team; Brilliant resume builder
Benefit: Brilliant opportunity to deliver impact in a short period; Resume brand builder; Work with a highly respected team
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this Commercial Accountant – Projects will be tasked with driving business change to build finance business processes for a rapidly growing business. The Commercial Accountant – Projects will have a 70% project focus which will include significant variety. A major part of your focus will be to document finance processes and review how balance sheet reconciliations are being done across all countries. You main goal here will be to ensure alignment of processes and accounting procedures. In your role you will also support the Head of Finance in carrying out statutory related work including year-end accounting and tax compliance.
The key success factor will be your initiative and resilience to work independently as well as the willingness to problem solve in a fast paced environment. A mix of experience in Chartered as well as some commercial experience with projects focus will be highly regarded.
* Review the balance sheet processes and ensure there is consistency and alignment
* Review and document standard accounting procedures
* Take ownership of statutory reporting and tax compliance related work
* Drive the global reconciliation of inter-company balances
* Build a robust process for accounting software development
* Review the accounting requirement and policy development in relation to the new leasing standards
* Implement a new expense and invoice authorisation tool
You are energetic and passionate about supporting business growth by process improvement and implementing efficiencies. Ideally you have a strong technical accounting training ground from a Big 4 accounting firm. Alternatively you have worked in corporate or financial accounting roles within listed businesses. Those with recent experience in roles where they were involved in transformation projects will have an edge for this position. With exceptional communication and influencing skills that you leverage in shaping positive working relationships, you are flexible in working through ambiguity in a fast pace environment. You are now looking to take on a project role where you can leave an impact on the entire financial operations.
Culture & Benefits
This Australian bred multinational business has sky rocketed in revenue growth and international expansion in the past 3 years. The organisation is a market leader in digital solutions delivering innovative digital hardware and game-changing content management software. They are the preferred supplier for household and global brands in the Australian marketplace and would be a brilliant resume builder for an ambitious finance professional with a commitment towards climbing the corporate ladder towards a CFO role.
* Grow your career – once in a lifetime opportunity to get a major transformation onto your CV
* Be rewarded with an excellent salary package on offer
* Share a passion – be part of a business that is passionate about what they do
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMCAP5414 in the subject line.