- Market leader start up; stable yet growing sector; project focused role.
- Outstanding salary $85k - 90k + Super
- Accessible by public transport; dynamic leadership team; internal promotion.
Location: Sydney CBD
Salary package: $85k – 90k + Super
Role highlights: Great opportunity to utilise your experience in a leading health brand. Work alongside like-minded individuals to drive critical business decisions.
As the Commercial Accountant you will be directly reporting into Group Finance Manager. Your role will be focused on working on leading projects to drive key business division and shape finance business processes for the business.
The successful candidate will be your drive to work in fast paced environments and is motivated to work towards key targets. A candidate that possesses experience in the commercial industry and project background will succeed in this role.
- Manage statutory reporting and tax compliance tasks.
- Implement new business and financial processes.
- Review accounting procedures.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and commentary on financial performance
- Prepare management reports, budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare month-end sales reports, with variance and trend analysis.
- Support debtor management, credit control and exposure to financial risk.
- Analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Tax reporting.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- You are a driven and motivated candidate that is seeking to support business growth.
- You possess a process improvement mindset and implementing processes to fix business problems.
- Ideally you will have strong accounting foundations.
- Demonstrable corporate or financial accounting roles is leading organisations.
- You have excellent communication skills that can be utilised to build positive working relationships.
- Have worked in high volume environments.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
A leading start-up organisation that has launched its success with both global and national presence. The organisation is focused on providing innovative solutions to navigate the current market. This is an opportunity for you to expand within your career and make a valuable impact in a growing market.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is BDR5350. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.