Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $25ph +Super
Role Benefit: Join a leading ASX listed giant, receive full training and mentoring. Exciting opportunity to get a foot in the door with a leading ASX corporate.
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Credit Manager you will be responsible for business-to-business collections within a small high performance team. Full training and mentoring within a collaborative and friendly team environment will be provided. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for a high volume of outbound calls for collections from a portfolio that includes both large corporates as well as SMEs.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a young ambitious graduate with a hunger and drive to succeed in a fast growing organisation that offers full training and an opportunity to be mentored in a vibrant and supportive team environment.
- Maintain high call volumes on a daily basis in a KPI driven environment
- Resolve disputes in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Manage a portfolio of both large corporates and SMEs
- Ambitious finance / business graduate looking to fast track their career
- Ability and desire to manage collections in a high volume telephonic collections environment
- Confident and engaging communication skills
This multinational ASX listed organisation is part of a larger global business group which employs over 20,000 staff across more than 50 countries. They are an instantly recognisable brand and are well placed for sustainable growth. As a result of this, a newly created opportunity has been created for a Finance / Business Graduate to join their Collections Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large corporate in an environment with plenty of great direction and support on offer.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Clare Williams quoting reference number CWAP3470 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.