Location: Sydney CBD
Rate: $33ph + Super
Role Benefit: project focused role, prove yourself and hit the grond running; vibrant & close knit team ; beautiful modern offices
Reporting to the Rebates and Claims Manager , this Claims Officer will hit the ground running by taking ownership of the claims process and providing support to the wider AR team and Manager. As the Claims Officer you will be responsible for driving the accuracy and timeliness of all facets surrounding customer claims, including reporting and analysis, claims reconciliations as well as identifying continuous improvement opportunities.The key success factor will be your desire to deliver on a claims focused project whilst engaging with stakeholders and your energy in contributing to a positive and fun working environment.
- Drive the overall claims deliverables with a focus on processing a backlog of client claims
- Responsible for maintaining Major and small accounts for Australia & NZ
- Creation and processing on new accounts
- Manage CRM promotion activity in system
- Track and match invoices to promotional activity
- Take ownership for the review and resolution of customer claims, including validation and processing within ERP system JDE.
- Contribute to month end accruals process and ongoing group reporting requirements
- Ensure SOP / Procedures are in place and kept up to date
- Shape continuous improvement opportunities that provide greater efficiencies and clarity of information to your stakeholders
- Actively participate in driving an engaging and fun team cultur
You are an energetic and proactive Claims Officer that is looking for a break into an amazing organisation with global brand appeal. You will come with the attitude and desire to learn and grow with a passion for engaging with your stakeholders in driving success in your role. You will be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and contributing to a team based culture, you bring strength in Excel and data management that helps provide clarity from numbers.Your natural curiosity will be the enabler for your continued development of your commercial and business acumen.
The Company, culture and Benifits
This organisation is a listed global brand that prides itself on the strength of its culture and people focus. A truly unique opportunity to join a high performance culture and grow your career. You will be a part of a team that believes in reward and recognition for their staff and where employees enjoy coming to work. This is a role that will accelerate your development across both technical and business partnering competencies.
- Exciting oppotunity to build your experience in a listed business
- Excellent base rate $33p/h + Super
- project focused role, prove yourself and hit the grond running; vibrant & close knit team ;beautiful modern offices
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the apply link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez quoting reference number NGCA4548 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.