Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $65K - $70K + Super + Bonus
Role Benefit: Newly created role to make your own; vibrant & close knit team ; beautiful modern offices
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this Claims Analyst is a key member of the finance team in providing commercial analytics and support to sales business partners in driving customer channel performance. As the Claims Analyst on a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for driving the accuracy and timeliness of all facets surrounding customer rebates and claims, including reporting and analysis, claims reconciliations as well as identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
The key success factor will be your desire to engage with sales and finance stakeholders and your energy in contributing to a positive and fun working environment.
- Drive ongoing reporting, analysis and insights relating to customer rebate performance in line with key agreements
- Reconcile actual rebates and claims made with underlying contracts and proactively engage with the sales teams to drive ongoing management with customers
- Take ownership for the review and resolution of customer claims, including validation and processing within ERP systems
- Provide ad hoc commercial analysis and support around business case scenarios relating to customer pricing and rebate structures
- Contribute to month end accruals process and ongoing group reporting requirements
- Shape continuous improvement opportunities that provide greater efficiencies and clarity of information to your stakeholders
- Actively participate in driving an engaging and fun team culture
You are an energetic and proactive Claims Analyst that is looking take the next step in their career and work for an amazing organisation with global brand appeal. You will come with the attitude and desire to learn and grow with a passion for engaging with your stakeholders in driving success in your role. You will be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and contributing to a team based culture, you bring strength in Excel and data management that helps provide clarity from numbers.
Your natural curiosity will be the enabler for your continued development of your commercial and business acumen.
This organisation is a global brand that prides itself on the strength of its culture and people focus. A truly unique opportunity to join a high performance culture and grow your career. You will be a part of a team that believes in reward and recognition for their staff and where employees enjoy coming to work. This is a role that will accelerate your development across both technical and business partnering competencies.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the apply link below addressing Archana Rao quoting reference number ARCA3938 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.