This private Australian business has experienced hyper growth in revenues in three years since inception and looks to continue that trajectory again within the next three years. With future growth coming via acquisition this highly inquisitive business is set to be the dominant player in their sector and now is a great opportunity to join an Australian organization that will become a household name.
This is a broad and hands-on CIO role. You will have a small team to support you as well as outsourced vendors supporting the IT function for which you will look to hold them to account with SLAs. You will be responsible for the entire IT delivery from future planning with infrastructure and architecture to being the focal point for IT in all acquisition integration's.
This will suit a strong commercial CIO who will take ownership of the function in a hyper growth environment and will look to have skin in the game. You must want this kind of profile and thrive under pressure as you are set to align with the executives in driving Enterprise Value of the business. Focus and delivery is core to the success in this role and the CEO is looking for someone who can deliver for 3-5 years, help scale this business and take part in a transactional event within a short/medium term frame.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
- Thorough understanding of building IT strategy incorporating forward thinking in the areas of infrastructure, architecture, application selection, application development, data engineering, and data strategy to support business strategies
- Excellent understanding of new technologies such as cloud, integration and data processing to build best of breed technology capabilities
- Good communicator, able to describe and demonstrate, to business stakeholders, IT strategy and initiatives
- Strong network of IT supplier relationships and experience managing supplier relationships
- Ability to design, develop and manage a network of outsourced suppliers to support business objectives.
Culture & Benefits
Top retail start-up, this organisation is a disrupter and has rapidly gained the interest of high profile investors and industry leaders resulting interest on a future ASX listing or trade sale. It leverages a best in class commercial model and is aggressively soaking up market share from their competitors. The organisation will provide the right entrepreneurial finance professional the opportunity to lead a major pillar of the organisation and be instrumental in growing Enterprise Value for the organisation.
- Outstanding Greenfield opportunity to make a huge mark
- Be rewarded for your efforts - Excellent Remuneration Potential + Equity
- Feel the heart-beat of a retail start-up business from executive strategy level to operations
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA, or call 8211 3488 quoting reference number TNTCIO4550 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.