Salary: $240 - 270k TEC
Role Benefit: Drive commercial customer negotiations, Operate with a true seat at the table with the major shareholder; Greenfield opportunity to build the foundations of finance
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to a sector experienced CEO, this CFO will sit alongside them as their right hand strategic partner. As a key member of the executive leadership team, the CFO will report to the CEO and will assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO has primary day-to-day responsibility oversights responsibility for Strategic Finance, Governance and Customer Negotiations and Debt management. The key success factor for this CFO will be their ability to successfully support the CEO in creating and driving the strategic for business turnaround. The CFO will partner with the ELT to identify opportunities for additional revenue, OP, margin growth and new business opportunities. The CFO's role will be to drive commercial effectiveness by initially building and executing on the finance strategy focused on people, processes and governance
A record of accomplishment in continually delivering EBIT targets and a passion for driving commercial outcomes for high growth businesses will set you apart in being successful for this role. The right candidate will ideally have commenced their career as a CA in a Chartered Firm and will be able to demonstrate progressive advancement in top tier corporates. At present you are in a CFO position with a Food Manufacturing business (or were so recently).
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
* Strategic advisory - Partner with the CEO to develop the group's strategic roadmap
* Finance - Build a best in class finance reporting and controls function
* Risk and Opportunity - Partner with CEO and EMT to ensure that the financial forecast is met
* Cash-Flow - Build a robust cash flow forecast and actively manage working capital
* Governance - Deliver on the organisation's statutory, regulatory, and taxation obligations
* Board - Timely and accurate board reporting and analysis
* Company Secretarial responsibilities
* Compliance and Risk Framework - end to end management
* Debt management - lead debt raising and ensure compliance with all covenants
* Leadership - develop and mentor the finance team and enable them to achieve their career goals within the organisation
You are a CA/CPA and/or MBA qualified Finance Professional with significant experience as a CFO of medium/large sized organisations. You have depth of experience with driving business performance within FMCG manufacturing and are comfortable with your skillset in building influence with entrepreneurial investors. A proven track record working with entrepreneurs or large private businesses will be highly beneficial You hold a leadership style that will nurture and grow your team and you thrive in an environment that requires you to make difficult decisions. Either way, you will bring to the role strong commercial acumen, vision for growth, and a passion for sound governance.
Culture & Benefits
A large private held investment of an Australian conglomerate group, this organisation is a prominent FMCG brand name. highly regarded player in its field, this organisation is a prominent brand that has the backing of a top performing private equity investment group that has a long term view on all its investments. The organisation will provide the right entrepreneurial executive the opportunity to lead a major pillar of the organisation and be instrumental in growing the group.
* Outstanding opportunity to partner with a high capable CEO to create business performance
* Be rewarded for your efforts - salary of up to $270K Package
* Opportunity to build from the foundation level starting with financial reporting, governance and people
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta on quoting reference number RMCFO4302 in the subject line. Please note, all applicants will receive a response by Friday 9th of November.