Location: Macquarie Park/North Ryde
Salary: $110-120K + Super
Role Benefit: Be part of a high performance team working in a multi-billion dollar retail/wholesale business; career progression opportunities
Reporting to the CFO, this Business Processes & Risk Manager's mandate is two-fold:
Business process improvement and re-engineering
This Business Processes & Risk Manager will be responsible for driving process improvement across various facets of the organisation, aligning with the overall business improvement strategy.
You will analyse and map processes currently in place and will provide thought leadership to challenge existing processes and systems then recommend and implement specific improvements across the wider business. You will then provide post-implementation reviews and assessments.
* Detailed process mapping and gap analysis
* Identifying opportunities for improvements and waste elimination
* Benchmarking processes to best practise
* Process redesign and re-engineering
* Recommending improvements and allocating resources
* Creating business cases for the proposed improvements
Internal audit, governance and risk
This Business Processes & Risk Manager will be a key player in shaping and driving the internal audit and risk agenda in the business.
This involves working across multiple locations/branches and partnering with leaders across the business to deliver strategic risk assurance objectives and championing a disciplined approach to governance.
* Evaluate governance, risk and control frameworks
* Enhancing the control environment across the business
* Perform audit testing procedures in accordance with group risk frameworks and audit plans - across sites in Australia and New Zealand
* Deliver sustainable insights and recommendations on elevating the internal control framework and in managing risk in the business
* Drive ongoing follow up and action for recommendations raised and ensure alignment across all key stakeholders
You are a qualified CA/CPA Analyst/Manager with demonstrated business process improvements experience. You may also be a Big 4/Mid-tier first-mover. Candidates with qualifications in Lean Six Sigma will be highly regarded. You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward. You may have strong experience with Excel with a particular focus on extracting and cleansing data from multiple systems.
Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your key strengths as part of the role includes presentation of results to stakeholders across the business.
This organisation is part of a multi-billion dollar resource and retail/wholesale giant. They are consistently experiencing growth and expansion and have a recognisable brand. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand name and be part of something special.
* Join a global retailer and wholesaler
* Be rewarded - salary $110k - $120k + Super
* Make a difference - be part of something special in shaping best practice in a large organisation
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Peter Duong, quoting reference number PDORM3656 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.