- ASX FMCG Manufacturer; 2IC to Commercial Insights Manager
- Excellent salary of $110 - 120K + Super + Parking
- Employer of choice, Multiple promotion opportunities; Collaborative culture
Salary: $110 – 120k + Super + Parking
Role Benefit: Opportunity to deliver massive value and impact to the business with a strategically commercial lens
Reporting to the Commercial Insights Manager, this Business Insights Analyst will be pivotal in bringing insights and analysis around manufacturing, supply chain and operations where the cost base would be in excess of $1bn p.a. You will leverage a range of data across internal and external sources to help deliver reports and insights that are easy to understand and align to broader organisational goals and strategy. As a result, you will be seen as a highly valued partner across the business in this highly visible role.
The initial 6 months of this Business Insights Analyst will have a heavy focus on report developing and coding. Hence, extensive experience in SQL as well as Tableau are a must have in order to be successful within this role. Once the set-up is complete, this role will evolve into more of a maintenance, insights generation and dashboard reporting.
* Be hands on in extracting and managing data from a range of sources and continually look at improved methods to simplify information and messaging to the business
* Proactively work on the development of industry, market and business trends through best practice reporting, dashboards and analysis
* Service, Support & Development of ImpactECS Product Costing system
* Drive insightful modelling and analysis including yield reporting and cost analysis
* Develop information packs to assist with performance management
* Development of Forecasting tools & forward looking analytics
* Continued development of TM1 & Tableau Dashboards
* Provide ad-hoc Data & Analysis upon Business needs
Being degree qualified in the field of Business/Commerce or Information Systems, you have ideally come up from an data analytics, accounting or systems background. You have strong and proven skills in data extraction and manipulation and would classify yourself as an expert with Microsoft SQL Server and Tableau. With excellent communication skills, you are comfortable in engaging stakeholders in and out of finance and have a passion for building relationships across a business to better understand business drivers. Your data and analytics skills and a passion for enabling better commercial decisions will set you apart for success in this role.
Culture & Benefits
A leading ASX organisation with multiple household brand names, this business is poised for strong growth. With a full vertical integration model, this organisation has a national presence across both Australia and NZ and leads the way in manufacturing, procurement and sales and marketing. With an employment force in excess of 9,000 people, this organisation has hired some of the best leaders in Australia and has held an employer of choice status for many years.
* Drive value – deliver insights that connect information to business decisions
* Be rewarded – salary range of $110 – 120k + Super + Parking
* Grow your career – opportunity to fast track promotions
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Raghav Mehta quoting reference number RMBIA5063 in the subject line.