Salary: salary up to $110k + Super + Bonus + Car
Location: Western Suburbs
Role: key finance leadership role bringing finance insights to non-finance business partners
Reporting to the Group Controller, this Business Controller takes leadership for supporting the divisions performance through commercial analysis and insights.
The Business Controller has primary day-to-day responsibility for the financial ownership and delivery towards business targets through management reporting, budgeting and forecasting namely related to sales mix, marketing and promotional investment analysis and cost control. They key success factor will be the strength of your commercial analysis and stakeholder engagement in helping drive the performance of a business.
Demonstrated competence in forecasts and risks and opportunities management will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Drive high forecast accuracy through the proactive management and risks and opportunities supporting sales and inventory.
- Provide insight let performance reporting on an ongoing business to facilitate timely business decision making, covering both financial and non-financial metrics.
- Develop budgets that align to broader business strategies that are based on sound assumptions and drivers.
- Support the analysis of marketing promotional plans, providing scenario ROI analysis around various business initiatives.
- Provide post completion reviews around tactical promotional spend to ensure achievement against set targets and shape learnings for future programs.
- Coach and mentor your stakeholders across financial and commercial outcomes to ensure appropriate financial control and governance.
You are a driven CA/CPA finance professional, ideally coming out of an import and distribute business model that understands the importance of forecast management on the P&L and balance sheet.
You naturally engage relationships around you to shape business results facilitating a constructive way of working.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a well known brand in the market based on an import and distribution business model.
- Be part of a strong brand - elevate your career by being part of a brand well known in the marketplace
- Drive performance - be pivotal in your leadership in driving growth in your business
- Be rewarded - salary $110k + Super + Bonus + Car
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNBC3669 in the subject line.