Location: Macquarie Park
Salary: 100K +Super ( Pro Rata)
Role Benefit: Rare part time opportunity to work for brand name organisation currently within in the ASX 100.
This Business Claims Analyst reports to the Claims Resolution Manager and plays a pivotal role in supporting the business creates efficiencies within claims. On a day to day basis the Business Claims Analyst will investigate and find the root cause of repetitive claims issues. You will then use your strong communication skills to liaise with internal stakeholders to come up with strategies to overcome these repetitive issues The key to succeed in this Business Claims Analyst role is to be an excellent communicator which enables you to build cross-functional relationships with relevant stakeholders and drive process improvements within the claims space.
- Identify patterns and reasons for disputed claims and investigate root cause to recommend process improvement and prevent re-occurring disputes
- Identify opportunities to enable more efficient claims resolution systems and implement process improvements to achieve best practice
- Engage with key suppliers to understand background of disputed claims
- Educate and up skill suppliers on correct processes to prevent dispute reoccurring
- Provide reporting and analysis on disputed claims and build business cases to change current processes
- You are degree qualified in a finance or business background.
- Proven ability to identify and implement process improvements to generate value for your organisation
- You have the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels and your ability to build relationships has been integral to your success to date.
- SAP, Access and Excel capabilities with the ability to manipulate large data sets.
- Confident in presenting and explaining the processes that you produce as well as how it fits in within the organisation.
- Candidates from an FMCG or Retail background are encouraged to apply.
ASX top 100, with a vast product range which is synonymous with quality and being the market leader. Their extensive history in the market has resulted in remarkable growth and success with a presence globally. Growth in the Australia market is on a continual rise and plans to expand across Australia are imminent. Outstanding opportunity for a technically astute and commercially focused Business Analyst to expand their commercial acumen in a large FMCG environment.
- Leading ASX top 100 organisation who put people first in all that they do.
- Grow in a high performance culture and take your career to the next level
- Rare part time opportunity with flexible hours
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the apply link below addressing Archana Rao quoting reference number ARBAC3989 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.