Salary: Up to $96k Package
Location: Parramatta/Western Sydney region; on-site parking provided;
Role Benefits: be part of a large and growing organisation; true decision support focus, play a pivotal role in shaping the next phase of growth for ALDI.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Analytics, this Business Analyst - Data Analytics will drive strategic and commercial decision support for the business through the collation, extraction and analysis of data from multiple internal and external sources such as market data collection agencies. This will be done through the development of reporting tools, models and dashboard reports which will also assist with trend analysis, opportunities and early warning indicators. You will carry out financial modelling of profitability, ROI and margin analysis with the aim of monitoring the impact of commercial decisions on the bottom line. You will build business partnering relationships with various stakeholders across the business as this will assist you in gathering the right data for your analysis as well as giving you the best platform to properly influence the business strategy based on your findings and reviews.
- Drive insight led analytics for the business relating to the evaluation of a broad range of business initiatives
- Collate and extract relevant data from sources to provide insights and reports
- Build analytical models to drive strategy, analyse performance and insights to stakeholders
- Analyse a variety of market performances such as product line, customer profitability, traffic, store and competitor performance
- Due diligence process and development of business cases
- Provide recommendations and advice to enhance top and bottom line performance whilst balanced with overall organisation strategies incorporating non-financial measures
- Implement dashboard reporting to track key business initiatives
- Development of reporting tools
- Ensure controls, policies, procedures and guidelines are adhered to.
You are a qualified Commercial/Business Analyst with extensive analytical and advisory experience and the ability to work with large volumes of data and extract data from multiple sources. You also have the ability to work with stakeholders are all levels and your aptitude to build relationships and influence is second to none. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your key strengths.
This organisation is a well-known FMCG organisation that is currently experiencing robust growth in the Australian market.
Passionate about their brand and their people, this represents a great opportunity to get a foot in the door of a well-regarded business and be part of a growth story.
- Be part of a growth story
- Be rewarded - salary of up to $96k Package
- Make a difference - leverage your experience to drive continuous improvement and strategy in a large organisation
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney, quoting reference number CPBA3867 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call