Salary: salary up to $80k + Super + Car + Bonus
Location: Western Suburbs
Role: partner a broad range of stakeholders in leveraging insights to help shape business decisions and drive S&OP excellence
Reporting to a Business Controller, this Business Analyst takes ownership for driving the business' operational forecasting and performance management through the principles of S&OP. You will leverage your strengths in commercial analysis and insight to help the business interpret information and make critical business decisions to enhance operational performance.
The Business Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for owning the operational forecasting, assessment of product sales performance versus supply demand as well as supporting product costing and order management.
The key success factor will be your strength of communication in shaping insights and actions with your business partners leveraging analytics with an operational flair.
- Own the business' operational and supply chain forecast process.
- Shape insights around product sales mix and work closely across both sales and operations in ensuring appropriate product ordering and sales program focus.
- Manage product ordering and costing within the system.
- Review stock cover and levels by product and assess as part of operational planning.
- Contribute to key business meetings and reviews across a range of functional teams.
- Passionately be part of a broader commercial team in living the organisations' values and supporting overall engagement.
You are a highly energetic and agile commercial business partner ideally coming from a supply chain, operations or demand focussed role. You are currently qualified or studying towards your CA/CPA qualification and have a natural talent in shaping the story around numbers to drive business decisions.
You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward and hold a strength in communication that sets you apart. Prior exposure to SAP, other large ERP systems and BI tools will be highly regarded.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a household consumer brand dealing with the import and distribution of products and prides itself on delivering cutting edge brand proposition.
- Immerse yourself in a passion - share the team's passion for their brand
- Grow your career - be in a key role that builds your business acumen and opens doors for future roles
- Be rewarded - salary up to $80k + Super + Car + Bonus
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNBA3447 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.