Salary: salary $100k + Super
Location: Western Suburbs
Role: Leverage your curiosity and risk management experience to broaden your operational engagement with broad business exposure
Reporting to the CFO, this Business Analyst takes ownership for driving the strategic enhancement in how the business manages operational and financial. You will engage a broad range of operational stakeholders in understanding and collaboratively shaping insights relating to risk and process improvement opportunities.
The Business Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping the business' commercial risk strategy, planning and execution focussed on enhancing the internal control environment and risk management framework. The key success factor will be your ability to "work together" and the strength of communication in understanding operational processes.
- Strategically shape the business' risk assessment agenda
- Enhance the governance, internal control and risk management framework across a broad functional remit
- Execute risk and control reviews nationally, incorporating process mapping and re-engineering
- Shape insights and recommendations to elevate internal control and drive process efficiencies and proactively drive implementation and follow up as appropriate
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset through the identification and recommendation in improvements in the way the business drives operational excellence
- Grow strong relationships with key stakeholders as an operational business partner in enhancing operational risk assessment and process efficiency
- Analyse internal and external data to support decision making through trend analysis
- Contribute to a high performance team culture through collaborative people engagement
You are a highly energetic finance professional with a natural sense of curiosity in how you engage. With exceptional communication skills, you are comfortable engaging a broad range of finance and non-finance stakeholders and leverage your natural curiosity to seek to understand to help drive continuous improvement.
You bring impeccable communication skills and show resilience and agility in the way you work.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a global brand currently undergoing strong growth and provides significant opportunities to be part of additional projects and driving positive change.
- Join a global brand - elevate your career in a positive achievement culture
- Drive value - be pivotal in driving commercial and operational improvements
- Be rewarded - salary $100k + Super
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNBA4383 in the subject line.