Salary: Up to $85k + Super + Benefits
Location: Parramatta/Western Sydney region; on-site parking provided;
Role Benefits: be part of a large organisation; true decision support focus, play a pivotal role in shaping the next phase of growth for this FMCG giant through your insights on property and investment acquisitions.
Reporting to the Commercial Analytics Manager, this Business Analyst - Property & Investment Analytics will be responsible for driving strategic and commercial decision support specifically in the property and assets function. This will involve assistance with the process of due diligence, valuation and management of all property and investment acquisitions.
You will review and manage all deals as well as spot potential acquisition targets, then provide insightful advice accordingly. This is done through heavy data analytics in order to carrying out financial modelling of profitability, ROI, NPV, payback period and other insightful tools with the aim of monitoring the impact of commercial decisions on the bottom line and expanding the network of this business across Australia.
In addition, this Business Analyst will be required to build business partnering relationships with stakeholders across the business in order to gather the right data for your analytics and properly influence the business strategy based on your findings. As a result, this Business Analyst will have excellent rapport building and influencing skills.
* Drive insightful analytics specifically for the property and investment portfolio of the business with the aim of enhancing existing assets and targeting potential acquisitions
* Build analytical models to drive strategy, analyse performance and insights to stakeholders
* Perform analysis on market factors that may influence the performance of property and investments
* Due diligence process and development of business cases
* Provide recommendations and advice to enhance top and bottom line performance in addition to increasing the network and presence of this business across Australia
* Implement dashboard reporting to track key business initiatives
* Collate and extract relevant data from sources to provide insights and reports
* Development of reporting tools
* Ensure controls, policies, procedures and guidelines are adhered to.
You are a qualified Commercial/Business/Data Analyst with extensive analytical and advisory experience and the ability to work with large volumes of data and extract data from multiple sources. Having property or investments related experience will be highly regarded. You also have the ability to work with stakeholders are all levels and your aptitude to build relationships and influence is second to none. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your key strengths.
This organisation is a well-known FMCG organisation that is currently experiencing robust growth in the Australian market.
Passionate about their brand and their people, this represents a great opportunity to get a foot in the door of a well regarded business and be part of a growth story.
* Join a global FMCG - be part of a growth story
* Be rewarded - salary of up to $85k + Super + Benefits
* Make a difference - leverage your experience to drive continuous improvement and strategy in a large organisation
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Peter Duong, quoting reference number PDBAP3708 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call