- Enable business insights by delivering stories from data
- Be rewarded: salary $110 - 120k + Super
- Elevate your career with a large organisation with a commercial mandate
Salary: $110 – 120k + Super
Location: Western Sydney
Role Benefits: be part of a large and growing organisation in a pivotal role helping deliver business growth and decision support for local and international projects
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Analytics, this Business Analyst will drive strategic and commercial decision support for the business through the collation, extraction and analysis of supply chain oriented data to enable improved effectiveness of the group’s supply chain. You will help develop the reporting tools, models and dashboards to assist with trend analysis, identification of risks and opportunities as well as supporting with a range of scenario modelling. You will build business partnering relationships with various stakeholders across the business to assist you in gathering the right data for your analysis as well as giving you the best platform to properly influence the business strategy based on your findings and reviews.
- Drive insight led analytics to support the review of supply chain and logistics performance and efficiency
- Collate and extract relevant data from sources to build models and generate required reporting and insights
- Leverage data analytics across financial and non-financial metrics to review risks and opportunities to drive supply chain efficiency and cost base improvements and provide recommendations and advice for the business
- Support the development of new reporting, dashboards and analysis relating to business performance, tracking of business initiatives and business cases and help shape scenario modelling where required
- Ensure controls, policies, procedures and guidelines are adhered to.
You are an agile CA/CPA qualified finance professional that is looking to make a step into a global organisation in a role that is highly commercial with strong stakeholder and leadership focus. You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward and hold a strength in communication that sets you apart.
The depth of your financial modelling and supply chain experience will be a key differentiator for this role
- Advanced analytical and strategic skills with proven commercial and business acumen
- System savvy; SQL, and VBA highly desirable and Experience extracting and cleansing data from multiple systems
- 4 years’ experience in Business, Commercial or Logistics Analytics
- High level of both computer literacy and market research skills
- Ability to plan, execute and prioritise across multiple projects and deadlines
This organisation is a well-known FMCG organisation that is currently experiencing robust growth in the Australian market. Passionate about their brand and their people, this represents a great opportunity to get a foot in the door of a well-regarded business and be part of a growth story.
- Immerse yourself in the business – build your business acumen to translate numbers into operational reality
- Nurture growth – be a key driver in shaping insights to deliver growth
- Be rewarded – up to $120k + Super
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call..
Reference number CPLBA5389, contact Courtney Price.