Location: Macquarie Park/North Ryde
Salary: $110-120K + Super
Role Benefit: Be part of a high performance team working in a multi-billion dollar retail/wholesale business; career progression opportunities
Reporting to the CFO this Business Analyst will be the primary business partner to the projects team with respect to reporting and analysis. This is a unique opportunity to join an excellent organisation; you will add value and really make a difference. As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for driving process improvement across various facets of the organisation and focus on project auditing, aligning with the overall business improvement strategy.
This Business Analyst has the primary day-to-day responsibility for bringing together information and data from different sources across the business. You will continue to make recommendations on improvements and the commercial feasibility of projects for every department of the organisation. This Business Analyst will also provide post implementation reviews and assist with large projects. The key success factor will be your curious mindset to deep dive into data, coupled with the ability to provide valued insight through analysis and reporting.
As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Analysing and reporting on historical data sourced from various departments
- Analyse and provide effective solutions to complex business challenges
- Identifying opportunities for cost improvements and waste elimination
- Data cleanse data for effective use in decision making, planning and forecasting
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting data for accurate reporting
- Providing strategic advice to management on business risk and issues
- Detailed process mapping and gap analysis
You are a qualified CA/CPA Business Analyst with extensive commercial analytics experience. Candidates with qualifications in Lean Six Sigma will be highly regarded. You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward. You will have strong experience with excel with a particular focus on extracting and cleansing data from multiple systems.
Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your key strengths as part of the role includes presentation of results to stakeholders across the business.
This organisation is part of a multi-billion dollar resource and retail/wholesale giant. They are consistently experiencing growth and expansion and have a recognisable brand. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand name and be part of something special.
- Join a global retailer and wholesaler
- Be rewarded - salary $110k - $120k + Super
- Make a difference - be part of something special in shaping best practice in a large organisation
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Cameron Rogers, quoting reference number CRBA3656 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.