Location: Inner West
Salary: $65k -$75k + Super
Role Benefit: Join this successful Australian company during an exciting period of growth and expansion!
Reporting to the Managing Director, this Bookkeeper will be part of a small finance team and directly assist in all aspects of finance. You will take ownership of month end responsibilities and ensure the accuracy and integrity of the Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet. You will oversee accounts payable functions including entering invoices and reconciling creditor statements. This bookkeeper will also be involved in payroll and accounts receivable duties. You will be responsible for all areas of bookkeeping including the issuing of monthly statements, bank reconciliations and monitoring outgoing payments. This Bookkeeper will take control of the preparation of FBT and GST and will submit BAS on a quarterly basis so prior experience is a necessity.
- Assist the Managing Director in all aspects of finance
- Take ownership of month end responsibilities
- Perform month end duties such as journals and accruals, general ledger, debtor account and bank reconciliations
- Oversee accounts payable functions including entering invoices and reconciling creditor statements
- Complete daily reconciliations and monitor outgoing payments
- Drive the completion of end to end payroll
- Manage accounts receivable duties including processing supplier invoices and reconciling month end statements
- Lodge taxation requirements including BAS, PAYG, IAS, FBT and Payroll Tax
The successful candidate will be degree qualified and will have broad experience as a Bookkeeper. You have experience using XERO and have intermediate Excel skills. You feel confident in all areas of bookkeeping including AP, AR, Payroll and taxation. As a key member of the finance team, you will be self-motivated and have the ability to work with high levels of autonomy. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This boutique development company is continually growing and expanding their current portfolio. They are looking for an energetic and ambitious bookkeeper to join their vibrant team. Work within a friendly environment that offers great employee benefits and working conditions. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Bookkeeper to develop their career.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Clare Williams, quoting reference number CW3560 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.