Location: Western Sydney
Salary: Impressive Salary: $60k + Super + Parking
Role Benefit: Develop and hone your skills, close to home, onsite parking provided, supportive work environment
This Billings Officer will be part of an intimate, yet high performing team, reporting directly to the Shared Services Supervisor.
This Billings Officer will take ownership for completing the weekly warehouse and transport invoicing process. Initiate, register, maintain and assist investigation of claims throughout the credit claim process; plus other ad hoc tasks as required by the ANZ Shared Services Manager. The ability to pay close attention to detail and exhibit a strong customer focused orientation is key to success in this role.
- Run weekly Customer Activity Reports
- Raise and email invoices and credit notes by required deadlines
- Liaise with various operational stakeholders to obtain information required for customer invoicing in a timely manner
- Coordinate approval of draft invoices with operations managers
- Ensure invoicing files are well maintained for audit trail
- Respond to both internal and external customer queries in an efficient manner
- Liaise with AR on application of cash and collections queries
- Liaise with accounting to ensure accurate revenue recognition and completeness
- Liaise with IT and Systems Accountant to ensure customer master file data and charge codes are appropriately maintained
- Register and maintain of claims in the register file
- Distribute and follow up claims to the relevant areas
- Assist in the investigation of claims and provide outcomes
- Coordinate approval of credit notes in line with the limits of authority
- Generate transport invoices in the Transport Management System as and when required
- Key task will be process improvement initiatives in end to end invoicing and revenue function
- Highlight opportunities to improve processes and work with stakeholders to implement improvement
You are an experienced Billings Officer with sound experience in the main aspects of the billings process who can hit the ground running in a new role. You are currently working in a high volume, fast-paced environment. Previous experience with large billing systems is highly desirable as is a solid working knowledge of Excel. Experience within the Logistics and Supply Chain industry is highly desirable. You enjoy working in a professional, fun and fast-paced environment where everyone in the team is treated like a valued family member. This organisation is experiencing high level of growth and changes hence is looking for talented individuals who value a work-life balance and long-term stability.
- An energetic Billings Officer with a passion for adding value to an organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- A 'can-do' attitude and ready to take ownership of the role
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Exposure to an ERP system and a manual entry environment will be highly regarded
The Company, Culture & Benefits
People enjoy working at this organisation due to its commitment to excellence and continuous development. This is highlighted through its investment in its team members and its culture of fostering growth in a warm and supportive environment.
- US multinational, half a billion dollars in turnover with a strong growth trajectory, market leader in Australia
- Generous Package: $60k + Super
- High performance culture in a supportive environment
- Work close to home; Western Sydney location; parking on-site
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Sharlini Rajasingham, quoting reference number SRBO4526 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.