Location: Macquarie Park
Salary package: $60-65K + super + 2 extra days off per year + on-site parking
Role highlight: Provide billings and collections services to key profit centres around the business.
This Billings and Collections Officer will report directly into the Billings Team Leader and will be a part of a team of 6 billings officers.
The successful officer will be providing billing and collections services to reduce DSOs, improve cash recovery and bring overdue debts back in line with company goals.
Your major day to day tasks will include:
- Collection of aged debts to achieve company targets
- Performing risk assessment activities
- Releasing services and orders in line with company policy
- Assessing likelihood a weekly debt recovery
- Dispatching bills to customers in time with deadlines
You will have an accounting or business degree, preferably with some experience in supporting accounts receivable processes for a large business. Currently you are either an AP/AR clerk or a billings/collections officer and have a passion for business process. You also have:
- The ability to work independently
- Intermediate skills in Excel and Access
- High attention to detail
- Competency and very high standards of time management in completing tasks.
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Resilience to cope under pressure
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Reputable and innovative Japanese Listed tech giant is a global leader in the future of technology and innovation. People love working for this company because they have a great culture and are aligned to their corporate values. There is lots of exposure and room for you to grow and further develop your career into much senior roles.
- $60-65K + super + corporate discounts + 2 extra days off per year
- Perfect opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious Analyst; On-site parking
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor, quoting reference number MZBCO4362 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.