- Opportunity to travel within EU & Asia Pacific Region (when borders re-open)
- Be rewarded - $90k package + Benefits
- Partnership path role designed for a future Partner within the firm
Location: Sydney CBD
Salary Package: $90k package + Benefits
Role Benefit: Own a portfolio of clients and provide business and tax advisory to clients within the Asia Pacific region
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Business Services Partner, the Assistant Manager is responsible for providing best in class tax and business advice to their clients. This will involve you managing a portfolio of clients and advising on tax issues around corporate tax structures, employment taxes, Division 7A and tax consolidations. You will be the focal point of these clients as this role will provide you with an inside track to partnership as you will be mentored also in the craft of business development.
Technical competence, a working knowledge of tax issues with an entrepreneurial mindset will see you successful within this role. The right candidate will have a strong background in Business Services in a boutique or mid-tier firm and is seeking a clear pathway to Partnership.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
- Providing strategic tax advice on various business structures focusing on risk mitigation and maximising benefits
- Advise on Corporate tax planning to effectively manage tax consequence and provide clarity on tax outcomes
- International tax structuring and recommendation of transfer-pricing policies to gain tax efficiencies.
- Advise on tax strategies on business exit
- Tax audits, litigation and disputes
You are CA qualified Finance Professional with at least 6 years’ experience in a boutique or mid-tier firm. With a lack of new promotions or a pay increase in the June review, you will be looking to side step this and fast track your career to your ultimate destination that is Partner. With a strong interest in servicing clients as well as having a keen interest in building your own portfolio, you will bring a commercial focus to the role as with your desire to be a Partner for an International Accounting firm in future.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is an International Accounting firm with a growing footprint in the Asia Pacific region. Working with local and multinational clients, this organisation provides its employees a flexible work environment and opportunities to work abroad.
- Opportunity to travel (when borders re-open)
- Be rewarded for your efforts – $90k package + Benefits
- Pathway to partnership from day 1.
The organisation is an International Accounting firm with offices in Australia, Asia and expansion plans into Europe. This organisation is founded by those who have extensive experience in providing expert business and tax advice within the EU and the Asia Pacific region.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is MTNAM5384. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.