- Innovative market leader within the manufacturing space; well-known home brands
- Salary package - $70k + Super + Benefits; 12 month FTC
- Manufacturing finance role; be involved in the day to day operations of the site
Location: Western Sydney
Salary package: $70k + Super + Benefits; 12 month FTC
Role highlights: Opportunity to work with a top tier organisation to support their operational and site finance managers. This role will set you on the path to becoming a future finance leader.
As the Assistant Management Accountant you will be reporting to the Finance Manager of Operations. You will be providing support for preparation of weekly and monthly financial reports for the manufacturing sites.
You will also aid in assisting them with the preparation of site budgets, which includes business partnering with the site operational teams.
- Responsible for month end journals, balance sheet reconciliations, and data entry to support the monthly P&L reporting process
- Maintain the fixed asset register for the manufacturing sites
- Deliver the key weekly site reports to multiple manufacturing plants
- Provide support for labour demand planning and costing analysis
- Be involved in the annual site budget preparations
- You are degree qualified Accountant, looking to study CA/ CPA or a partly qualified
- 1 – 2 years’ experience as an Assistant Accountant within a manufacturing or similar environment
- Demonstrable analysis experience with strong excel
- You will possess confident, engaging, and compelling communication skills.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This leading retail FMCG company is seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their growing finance team based in Western Sydney. They have a large presence within their sector and are one of the leaders in the industry. Due to a gap within their finance team, they are looking for a talented Junior Accountant with a passion for analysis to grow with the company and become one of its future leaders.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CPAMA5333. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.