Location: Macquarie Park
Salary: $65-75K package + 2 extra days off per year
Role highlight: Provide budgeting and reporting analysis to both the reporting and cost centre managers.
This Financial Analyst will report directly into the Senior Finance Analyst and will be a part of a team of 3 Financial Analysts.
The successful analyst will be providing administrative and systems support in the preparation of all budgets, capex, plans and forecasts. You will be the key contact for the offshore team and provide various analytics reports on a monthly, weekly and daily basis.
You will be assisting and preparing:
- Budgeting and forecasting reports
- Variance analysis between budget and actual reporting
- Meaningful reports for local management
- Ad-hoc reports (where requested)
- Company's global reporting
You will have an accounting or business degree, preferably with some experience in supporting the budgeting and forecasting process for a large business. Currently you are either an Assistant Accountant or Assistant Analyst and have a passion for understand the numbers. You also have:
- The ability to work independently
- Intermediate skills in Excel and Access
- High attention to detail
- Competency and very high standards of time management in completing tasks.
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Resilience to cope under pressure
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Reputable and innovative Japanese Listed tech giant is a global leader in the future of technology and innovation. People love working for this company because they have a great culture and are aligned to their corporate values. There is lots of exposure and room for you to grow and further develop your career into much senior roles.
- $65-75K package + corporate discounts + 2 extra days off per year
- Perfect opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious Analyst; On-site parking
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Sharlini Rajasingham, quoting reference number SRAFA4284 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.