Salary: Impressive salary $60-70K + Super
Location: West on-site parking provided; own transport is required
Role Benefits: Global organisation; join a diverse finance team; have full exposure and full function of fixed assets; long term opportunity
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Assistant Financial Accountant - Fixed Assets will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of a very large fixed assets register. This will include the management of all asset related items pertaining to a large property portfolio. This Assistant Financial Accountant - Fixed Assets will have a component of the role that would be transactionally focused and thus a portion of your role will be processing a high volume of invoices on a daily basis. You will have full accountability for month end reporting for fixed assets and bank reconciliations.
Your upbeat and happy personality is what you will use to engage with key stakeholders across the organisation.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
In order to be successful, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Month end reporting, journals and accruals
- Fixed asset reconciliations
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Ensuring the creation of spreadsheets is up to date
- Processing month end reports and bank reconciliations of fixed assets
- Reconciling master data out of SAP
- Providing ad hoc support to variance analysis and reporting requests
- You have extensive experience in the day to day maintenance of fixed assets and fixed asset register.
- You have or are studying towards your CA/CPA qualification.
- You have intermediate capability with Microsoft Excel (v look ups and pivot tables).
- You are a strong communicator that has the ability to liaise with key stakeholders and customers.
This international FMCG is an expert in their field and has a strong market presence. They provide exceptional service and are rapidly growing in their industry. They are seeking an ambitious Assistant Financial Accountant - Fixed Assets who can prove themselves within this temp opportunity and have the drive to progress within the company.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Archana Rao quoting reference number ARFA3849 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.