- Australian market leader; people focus culture; high-performing team
- Competitive salary package of $65k - $75k + Super
- Prime CBD location; business partnering opportunities; vibrate team environment
Location: Sydney CBD
Salary package: $65k – $75k + Super
Role highlight: Australia’s leading company in the engineering and architectural sector is looking for an Assistant Financial Accountant to advance their career in a growing business.
As the Assistant Financial Accountant, you will be directly reporting to the Finance Manager and be part of a medium sized finance team. You will be supporting the Finance Manager in all month end related duties including: monthly management reporting, capital P&L, balance sheet items, cash flow reporting.
As the Assistant Financial accountant, you will be liaising with non-financial stakeholders to resolve key business problems relating to financial performance. As a result, your ability to communicate financial performance with non-final stakeholders will be the key to you success in this role. In your role you will be responsible for fixed asset register maintenance and solely responsible for the lodgement of BAS and FBT. Finally you will be part of year end audit processes.
- Execution for all month-end duties, including P&L , and cash flow statements
- Managing fixed asset register
- Liaising with business partners and key stakeholders
- Complete reconciliations and journals
- Assist in the preparation and development of monthly, quarterly and yearly management reports
- Assist in the year end audit process
- Assist in the lodgement of BAS and FBT
- In order to be successful you will be partly qualified or working towards your CPA/ CA
- Candidates need to possess intermediate Excel skills including Pivot and Vlookups.
- Candidates that have experience with Power BI will be highly regarded.
- You will have a demonstrated ability to handle high volume environments.
- You will have excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate in a professional manner
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This leading Australian organisation this part of the engineering and architectural design industry is looking for driven Assistant Financial Accountant that values growth into their career. Due to extensive growth, the company is wanting an experienced Assistant Financial Accountant that shows a high attention to detail and a thirst for business partnering. The company is located in a prime CBD location that is close to public transport and will provide career progression/study opportunities. This is the ultimate platform to advance your career in an exciting organisation.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing “Bhrizel Del Rosario”, quoting reference number BDR5260 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.