- Huge industry presence within the retail FMCG space, ASX Top 100
- Impressive salary $100-120k + Super + Benefits
- Convenient location, parking provided, drive to work
Location: Macquarie Park
Salary: $100- 120k + super + benefits
Role Benefit: Opportunity to join one of Australia’s most prominent companies and chance to diversify your career
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Assistant Finance Manager will be responsible for the production of monthly management reports and commentary which include assisting with board commentary. You will also be responsible for month end financial reporting including profit and loss, balance sheet reporting. In addition to this you will also be responsible for accruals and journals as well as stock reconciliations. This Assistant Finance Manager needs to have the ability to see the big picture of the business to write the commentary but also have the willingness to assist with month end duties. This is a hands on role both from a finance perspective and a leadership perspective.
This Assistant Finance Manager will have four direct reports and your duty is to train and manage as well as review work prepared by staff. You will conduct regular one on one appraisals with staff members and report on their performance.
As this role develops, you will provide support on adhoc projects in relation to the improvement of business processes and service level.
- Drive the weekly, monthly and quarterly close processes with emphasis on integrity, completeness and timely reporting
- Lead Balance Sheet and P&L analysis with accurate and timely reporting
- Support the Finance Manager with Statutory reporting
- Support the FP&A team in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Lead multiple projects which enhance systems and processes and ultimately drive efficiency
- Inspire and manage a team through regular one on ones and lead their annual performance review process
You will be degree qualified in Accounting and Finance and possess either a CA or CPA or currently undertaking them. You will have prior experience in a management or financial accounting role from a mid to large sized company with FMCG experience being advantageous. Knowledge in SAP is desirable. This Assistant Finance Manager will have leadership qualities and therefore excellent communication skills both verbal and written are a must.
The Company Culture & Benefits
This leading diversified ASX 100 FMCG giant is seeking an Assistant Finance Manager to join their finance team. They are a leading force within their sector and are continuing to grow and gain market share. Due to recent growth and strategic acquisitions, a newly created role exists for a talented Assistant Finance Manager to join this successful and dynamic team.
You will be a key leadership figure within the team and you will have an opportunity to diversify your skills and enter the next stage of your career. The company has an excellent culture and a robust training structure is provided.
- ASX Listed brand name organisation – resume builder
- Be rewarded – $100 – 120K + Super + Parking
- Collaborative and positive team culture with a high internal promotion rate
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor quoting reference number MZAFM5034 in the subject line.