- Global organisation; extensive career development; growing business
- Competitive salary package of $70k + Super + Study Support+ Parking
- High performing team culture; close-knit environment; convenient location
Location: South Western Sydney
Salary package: $70k + Super + Parking
Role highlight: Join a leading global organisation as a motivated Assistant Accountant that is wanting to progress in their career.
As an Assistant Accountant, you will be directly reporting into the Finance Manager. In your role, you will be managing all the month end duties and month end reporting. As part of your role, you are primarily focusing on journal posting, general ledger and bank reconciliations, accruals and prepayments. As an Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for the preparation of profit and loss statements and preparation of weekly and monthly reporting. This role will have you dealing closely with top management, key stakeholders and customers.
In your role you will be managing fixed assets and counts as an Assistant Accountant. You will also be involved in managing business partnerships to maintain key stakeholders. In order to succeed in this role, you will have demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a high attention to detail. As part of your role as an Assistant Accountant you will have the opportunity to assist in the performance and variance analysis aspect of the role.
- Managing full month-end close processes in a timely manner
- Assist in the management of month end procedures including processing accruals, prepayments and journals.
- Responsible for liaising with regional based Accountants and handling queries with key stakeholders
- Assist in the preparation and development of monthly, quarterly and yearly management reports
- Facilitate month end processing and preparation for financial documents
- Ensure that monthly fixed assets reporting is accurate
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and managers in resolving issues in a timely manner
- Critically analysing and developing balance sheet reconciliation.
- Analysing large volumes of data through Excel and internal ERP systems
- Candidates that some exposure in the accounting space working knowledge in Excel (Pivot and Vlookups) will be highly regarded.
- You will have shown your ability to communicate with key stakeholders.
- You will enjoy fast paced environments and value achieving high results.
- This position will suit candidates that is confident in navigating data and processing information in ERP systems.
- You will have demonstrated a high work calibre and ethic in your previous experience.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This global organisation is seeking a motivated Assistant Accountant that has a drive for growth and developing your personal career. They are one of the leading companies in the production and supply industry and continue to succeed in the market. Due to the continuous growth of the organisation they are seeking an Assistant Accountant to be part of their dynamic team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is BDR5261. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.