- Market leader; double digit growth; expansion phase
- Competitive Salary of $65k - $75k + Super
- Close to public transport; vibrant culture; opportunities to progress
Salary: $65k – $75k + Super
Role Benefit: Rare opportunity for a driven Assistant Financial Accountant to work with an organisation that has a great training and development vision.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Assistant Financial Accountant will be responsible for all month end related duties including journals, general ledger and bank reconciliations, accruals and prepayments, as well as assisting in management commentaries. Furthermore, a large part of your role will involve assisting in month-end reporting. You will also be accountable for high volume invoicing and overseeing the transactional function of the business. As this role develops, you will have the opportunity to progress within the business and be involved in more complex finance and business issues. Therefore, the successful Assistant Financial Accountant will be career focussed and hungry for success.
- Prepare reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations for all entities
- Undertake month end close procedures including processing accruals, prepayments and all associated journal
- Work closely with team members to ensure integrity and accuracy of financial reports
- Ensure all fixed assets are correctly captured, categorized and entered into system with accurate depreciation calculations that is reconciled to the General Ledger at least once a month.
- Back up for Accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
You are a degree qualified Assistant Financial Accountant with intentions to enrol in your CA/CPA or are partway through. You have some experience as an Assistant Accountant within a large organisation, processing journal entries and reconciliations. You will benefit from being analytical and enjoy solving complex problems You would consider yourself highly motivated, deadline driven and a self-starter. You bring impeccable communication skills and show resilience and agility in the way you work. Your ability to engage and influence in a complex environment across multiple stakeholders will set you apart for success in this role
Culture & Benefits
This company has positioned itself as a market leader in the business services industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand name that prides itself in a work hard play hard environment. As the company continues to grow, they are now seeking an Assistant Financial Accountant to join their finance team to take a hands on and leading role in supporting this fast-paced business.
The successful applicant who takes the Assistant Financial Accountantant role will have the opportunity to progress within the next 18 months as the company continues to experience high growth.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below and quoting reference number #5257 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.