Location: Macquarie Park
Salary package: $60k Package
Role Benefit: ASX listed company, excellent training and career.
Reporting to the Senior accountant. This Assistant Accountant will be undertaking processing and reconciliation of month end accounts and in depth analysis of system and performing control check on system and recommending any improvement in the process. Assisting the accountant in miscellaneous financial projects. This assistant accountant will also provide superior service aligned with the client's needs and the organization's business objectives. You will be working effectively with the team to ensure the department's accountabilities are met including support of the vision and goals of the company.
- Assisting accountant with daily and month end processing, reconciliation and reporting, as required.
- Processing of bank receipts, client invoices, supplier invoices and coding the issuing of payments in settlement of supplier invoices.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts and bank accounts.
- Some Accounts Receivable duties including the reconciliation of debtors and creditors accounts.
- Preparing BAS/GST returns.
- Performing accuracy/completeness/sanity check on accounts regularly.
- Assisting supervisor and manager with miscellaneous financial projects.
- Assisting finance team to achieve the team deadlines on the reporting requirement from internal/external stakeholders.
- Ad hoc reporting and other task as required.
- Degree Qualified- working towards CPA.
- Previous experience as an Assistant Accountant.
- Exposure to an environment with a high volume of transactions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills will benefit you strongly as you will be dealing with key internal stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Pride yourself on your confidence and problem solving ability to be able to think outside the box.
- Intermediate knowledge in MS Excel.
- Experience with ERP systems essential. Microsoft Dynamic desirable.
This company is the global leader in manufacturing has been around for decades and trades across Australia and New Zealand as one of the leading providers within its field. Employing hundreds across Australia and growing, this organisation has a 12 month fixed term contract for a talented Assistant Accountant to join their growing finance team.
Located close to public transport in the North this company occupy modern offices and offer excellent training and benefits.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor, quoting reference number MZAA4301 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.