Salary: $55k-$60k + Super
Location: Western Sydney
Role Benefit: Get a foot in the door with a great company with an opportunity to develop your career in the future
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, this Assistant Accountant will be responsible for driving the processing and management of logistics accounts. The Assistant Accountant has primary day-to-day responsibility for processing high volumes of invoices including the reconciliation of supplier claims. You will also be responsible for matching, batching and coding invoices, resolve invoice queries and drive weekly billing reporting.
The key success factor will be your ability to work in a high volume environment with a strong attention to detail. This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate with a thirst for learning, and drive to step up into an Assistant Accountant role.
- Timely and accurate processing of a high volume of invoices, including matching, batching and coding
- Review price and quantity variances and management of supplier claims
- Assist with weekly and monthly stock reconciliations
- Prepare weekly billings reporting
- Ensuring strong communication with external stakeholders and follow up on outstanding invoices.
This role will be ideal for a high performing Accounts Payable Officer looking to gain broader Assistant Accountant exposure or a recent graduate looking to grow their career. You will have strong excel skills and have excellent written and verbal communication.
The successful candidate will also be an outcome focused individual who works well in a fast paced and autonomous environment, and has a desire to learn.
This multinational logistics giant provides services to some of the largest organisations in Australia and is considered a leader in its field. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand name.
- Join a multinational logistics organisation - Be a part of the team and growth of the business
- Be rewarded - $55k-$60k + Super 12 Month Contract
- Grow your career - get a step into a role that will provide an opportunity for growth.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Cameron Rogers, quoting reference number 3431 in the subject line.