Location: Ryde & Macquarie Park
Salary package: $55-65k
Role Benefit: Internationally listed corporate services company, excellent training and career, dynamic team.
Reporting to the Senior accountant. This Assistant Accountant will be undertaking processing and reconciliation of month end accounts and in depth analysis of system and performing control check on system and recommending any improvement in the process. Assisting the accountant in preparation of monthly Financial packs. This assistant accountant will also provide superior service aligned with the client's needs and the organization's business objectives. You will be working effectively with the team to ensure the department's accountabilities are met including support of the vision and goals of the company.
- Assist accountant with daily and month end processing, reconciliation and reporting, as required.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Performing accuracy/completeness/sanity check on accounts regularly.
- Performing complex lease products such as profit-share, stock etc.
- Assist finance team to achieve the team deadlines on the reporting requirement from internal/external stakeholders.
- Assist external/Internal Auditors.
- Performing trend analysis.
- Performing user acceptance testing and involving in system enhancement.
- Assist with miscellaneous financial projects.
- Ad hoc reporting and other task as required.
- You will have previous experience as an Assistant Accountant or Accounts Officer.
- Your strong verbal and written communication skills will benefit you strongly as you will be dealing with key internal stakeholders on a daily basis.
- You pride yourself on your confidence and problem solving ability to be able to think outside the box.
- You will have intermediate knowledge in MS Excel.
- You have exposure to an environment with a high volume of transactions.
- Experience with big ERP systems such as JD Edwards or Microsoft AX Dynamics will be advantageous.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This company is the global leader in corporate services has been around for decades and trades internationally as one of the leading providers within its field. Employing hundreds across Australia and growing, this organisation has a 12 month fixed term contract for a talented Assistant Accountant to join their growing finance team.
- Internationally listed company;modern offices
- Located close to public transport
- Excellent training and benefits
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor, quoting reference number MZAA4442 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.