Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $55k - $60k + Super
Role Benefit: Join this Australian owned business during an exciting period of growth and expansion. Kick start your career within a brand name organisation!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Assistant Accountant will be instrumental in the assisting of the preparation of corporate management reports including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements. You will be involved in all general ledger reconciliations, bank reconciliations and monthly accruals. This Assistant Accountant will also be responsible in assisting with intercompany reconciliations and journal entries. In addition, you will be involved in assisting in FBT and GST returns as well as compiling reports for senior management and internal and external auditors. You will be using your expertise in programs such as MS Excel to present the data to the different divisions within the company.
- Daily processing of invoices, payments and remittances
- Perform balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Ensure the timely completion of monthly reports to management
- Drive daily processing of invoices, payments and remittances
- Maintain financial internal controls and verification of creditor invoices and purchase orders with identification of discrepancies
- Administration and filing of all invoices and accounting records
- Conduct analysis of the P&L and present results to the business leadership team
You are a degree qualified Assistant Accountant working within a Commercial organisation. You will have at least 1-2 years of experience as an Assistant Accountant and a high performing academic background which will be substantiated through your Tertiary education results. Excellent written and communication skills are a must. This role is the perfect opportunity for candidates happy to work in Western Sydney and looking for a true career opportunity.
The Company, Culture & Benfits
This Fortune 200 company is a market leader in industrial manufacturing and is one of the most reputable names in its sector. Due to organic growth, an opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and energetic Assistant Accountant to join their high-performing finance team. This is once in a life opportunity for a high-achieving assistant accountant.
- Join a manufacturing gaint - Be a part of the team and growth of the business
- Be rewarded - $50k - $55k + Super
- Grow your career - elevate your career in a high exposure role with a broad remit.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor, quoting reference number MZAA4567 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.