Location: North Ryde
Salary: $30-32 p/h + Super + Parking
Role Benefit: Trade up for an organisation that believes in you; excellent training, development; fast track to permanent position
Role Overview / Description
As the successful Assistant Accountant, you will report directly to the General financial Accoutant and assist with month end reporting with a focus on process improvement projects. This Assistant Accountant will be instrumental in processing journals and reconciliations and be involved with writing month end commentary. Beyond the reporting and compliance aspects, you will also play a key role in business process improvement and work with key stakeholders to identify opportunities for business and operational efficiencies.
The key success factor will be your ability to work in a high volume environment with a strong attention to detail. This is an outstanding opportunity for an Assistant Accountant with a thirst for learning, and drive to step up into a highly engaging role.
In order to be successful for this role, you will be able to display experience in the following duties:
- Processing a high volume of journals and transactions
- Preparation of month end reconciliations with a focus on inventory
- Assisting with month end close and commentary
- Stock/appliances stock take monitering and reporting
- Assist with weekly analysis reports on haulage costs
- Identification of business improvement opportunities
- Assist management with process improvement projects
- Ability to build relationships with an array of stakeholders
You are an immediately available, degree qualified Assistant Accountant with intentions to enrol in your CA/CPA or are partway through. You have some experience as an Assistant Accountant within a large organisation, processing journal entries and reconciliations. You would consider yourself highly motivated, deadline driven and a self-starter. You bring impeccable communication skills and show resilience and agility in the way you work. Your ability to engage and influence in a complex environment across multiple stakeholders will set you apart for success in this role. Advanced excel skills a must.
The organisation is a household consumer brand dealing with the import and distribution of products and prides itself on delivering a cutting edge brand proposition. They are a top tier global distribution company who have a strong market presence in Australia and provide exceptional service to their customers.
- Immerse yourself in a passion - share the team's passion for their brand
- build your commercial acumen within a highly sort after company.
- Generous hourly rate - $30-32 p/h + Super + Parking, temp to perm
this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the apply link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez quoting reference number NGAA3940 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.