- Global organisation; growing industry; true business partnering role
- Competitive base rate of $70-75 p/h + Super; parking on-site
- Full ownership of procurement; value add role; embed policies and precedures
Base rate: $70-75 p/h + Super + parking
Role highlight: Join this Australian owned and operated organisation, driving strategy whilst providing customer excellence and delivering best practice
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this APAC Procurement Manager will come in on a contractual basis to be an integral part in embedding the administration and policies of tenders and contracts within a global procurement team. You will be the key support to the team in developing policies and procedures and coordinating the end to end contract lifecycle. You will take hands on responsibility for managing the flow of information from internal and external stakeholders and work collaboratively across a broad remit of projects.
The key success factor will be your strength of diligence and attention to detail in negotiating and reviewing marketing/sales procurement contracts. This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate to join a global brand name with a fantastic work/life culture.
- Co-ordinate critical procurement policy and procedure information across internal and external stakeholders
- Sourcing and vetting new suppliers
- Align purchase orders and invoices with current contracts ensuring compliance across the business
- Assist with procurement projects across a range of categories, evaluating cost savings and consolidations.
- Develop and help implement policies and procedure to shape best practice across ANZ and the globe
- Overall management of the tender and contract processes
To be successful in this role you will have experience within a similar role and are passionate about improving operational and team performance. As well as refining global procurement process in specific regard to marketing spend. As a contracted member of a new team, you will be self-motivated and have the ability to work with high levels of autonomy.
With a strong understanding of contract and tender process, within a procurement function, you will be looking for a new challenge and help shape best practice in a global team.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Join this global market leader as they navigate through strong transformational change. They are passionate about bringing in the best talent to help elevate their business and shape long term opportunities.
- Contract role with full ownership of driving change and policy across procurement in the APAC region
- Impressive rate of $70-75 p/h + Super + parking
- Immediate start with parking onsite; 6 month role
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” button below.The reference number fpr this role is NGPM5122. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.