- Leading player in its field with a global footprint
- Be rewarded: salary $170K + Super + Bonus
- Pivotal role in aligning information for business performance enhancement
Salary package: $170K + Super + Bonus
Role highlights: Take a lead in shaping the way data is brought together across planning and reporting cycles to drive insights behind business drivers
The Analytics & Reporting Manager will be a key influencer across the organisation in the management of the group’s planning and reporting cycles, whilst ensuring insights are based on factual data and business drivers. Working collaboratively across the group, you will bring intelligence and strategic thinking in ensuring the right information is brought to the business at the right time, which contributes to a proactive and forward-looking business lens.
This is a pivotal role that will not only lead the development of best practice business performance reporting, but also seek to instil the right approach to the organisation’s data analytics strategy.
- Lead the group’s data analytics strategy by ensuring the right strategic frameworks are in place across the group in delivering the right information at the right time.
- Promote continuous improvement opportunities in streamlining reporting and planning processes and ensuring group performance management is based on value adding information.
- Lead a team of analysts in the preparation of group business reporting at a divisional and group consolidated level.
- Drive the group’s forward-looking planning cycles, ensuring clarity around key forecast and budget business drivers, assumptions and alignment to group targets.
- Proactively work across the business in managing key risks and opportunities.
- Provide ad hoc commercial support and analysis relating to a range of business projects.
- Act as functional expert relating to the management of the group’s analytics data frameworks and work closely with systems teams in ensuring ease of use in reporting, models and tools.
- Contribute to the broader finance strategy development, helping align and elevate the function as a highly valued business partner.
- Extensive experience in managing planning cycles across forecast and budget plans.
- Experience with business planning and consolidation tools.
- Hands on experience with large ERP systems, such as SAP.
- Strong leadership capability in engaging and influencing senior stakeholders across a business.
- Proven experience in working with data to translate quantitative and qualitative information with strategic commercial outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills in engaging with internal and external stakeholders, presentation of succinct messaging and working across a broad range of styles
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The business is a highly regarded subsidiary of a global organisation. With market leading presence, they have a culture centred around collaboration, forward-looking, innovative thinking and a passion for driving continual progress in everything they do.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is TNARM5288. Please allow for 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.