Location: Hills District
Salary: $25-27 + Super + Parking - Temp to Perm
Role Benefit: Convenient hills district location with parking on-site; Immediate start on Monday.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Administrator/ Processing Officer will be responsible for Accounts Receivable duties, general accounts processing and parts related quotation/invoicing/ allocations. You will be required to manage the incoming calls to the service desk and maintaining the incoming inquiries mail box by responding and actioning emails daily. This Administrator/ Processing Officer will be involved in a variety of duties ranging from collection calls to dealing with disputes brought forward by customers as well as general filing and ad-hoc tasks when required.
The successful Administrator/ Processing Officer will have a thirst for development and a drive to produce results including providing extraordinary customer service. This is an exciting hands-on role that will offer the right candidate a very rewarding career
This Administrator/ Processing Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Creating and distributing invoices
- Generating aged debtors list for outstanding invoices
- Raising work orders and customer orders.
- Creating purchase orders and requisitions.
- Chasing debts from customers
- Answering customer queries regarding disputed invoices and arranging the issuance of credit notes if necessary
- Management of customer relationships
- Ad-hoc duties where required
You will be a mature minded individual with experience within a similar role. You be immediately available to start next week. You will have experience in handling the Accounts Receivable process, producing invoices and making collection calls within a fast-paced environment. You will have excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate in a professional manner, with demonstrated negotiation skills and possess a high degree of initiative.
The successful candidate will also be an outcome-focused individual who works well in a fast paced and autonomous finance environment, and has a desire to learn.
The multinational manufacturing giant employs over a 2,500 people around the globe. They have a well-established Australian division and looking to employ an experienced Administrator/ Processing Officer due to growth within the company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand name.
- Join a global manufacturer - be part of a team and business in growth
- Be rewarded - Excellent rate $25-27 + Super + Parking
- Grow your career - elevate your career in a high exposure role with a broad remit
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez, quoting reference number NGAPO3744 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.