Location: Work from home, full-time working hours
Salary package: $90 - 100k + Super + laptop and employee benefits
Role highlight or mandate: Join this group of global influencers and progressive thinkers as their Admin & Operations Manager; be the glue, the right hand man, or women to the Founder, help harness his ideas and lead them to execution. Make your mark on this organisation that's won multiple awards for their fast growth and strong culture.
Reporting to the Founder, the Admin & Operations Manager will be responsible for maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, and will be responsible for maintaining all day to day operations, finance and HR functions across the Australian business. On a day to day basis, the Operations Manager will manage KPIs around sales targets, and that the quality of service is ensured across the business. The Admin & Operations Manager will do this by maintaining open lines of communication with all key stakeholders such as sales, marketing, suppliers and the overseas teams.
You will be the go-to person for all HR and finance matters. This is a critical role which requires the Operations Manager to develop and maintain strong relationships with all key stakeholders and attend run daily/weekly team meetings to better understand issues and negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes for all parties involved.
You will be required to provide insights on performance and be part of the quarterly review process with the leadership team.
- Run daily / weekly meetings to drive business performance
- Set measurable quarterly goals; track productivity
- Right hand person to the founder
- Responsible for day to day operations and deliverables across the business; system, process, supplier and product
- Provide leadership, training and development to the team of 7; across Sydney, NZ, Philippines & India. Marketing, Sales and Administration
- HR Management; compliance, governance, insurance, performance reviews, team growth strategies, capacity planning etc.
- Responsible for maintaining cost controls and drive profit performance through the P&L and cash flow forecasting
- Negotiating supplier and client agreements
- Drive the implementation of new technology, apps and systems
Candidate ProfileYoua re highly skilled in the
You have at least 5 years' experience in a similar role within an SME supporting the Operations and administration teams. You will be an individual that has displayed success supporting and influencing the business and driving commercial outcomes. As a leader, you will have shown strong rapport building skills cross functionally, coupled with the ability to grow and nurture your people. As this role is on a work from home basis, you are a self-starter and do not need or want to be managed.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Join this inspiring media organisation as they navigate through their next growth period. They are passionate about bringing in the best talent to help elevate their business and shape long term opportunities. The organisation is a known media leader in helping traditional business owners build their brand and become the go-to person in their industry.
If this sounds like you, please send your word formatted resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney Price, quoting reference number CPOM4534 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.