Location: Sydney CBD Location
Salary: $75K + Super + Close to train Station
Role Benefit: Opportunity for international career progression; market leader in its sector
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this Shared Services Team Leader will be managing the Australia and New Zealand debtors and payables. You will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate processing and collection of all debts from the customers within agreed payments terms. This Shared Services Team Leader will be responsible for timely processing of associate claims from the sales team with the aim of improving the overall DSO. You will also be managing a team of 4 people. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Shared Services Team Leader to deliver on the tactical elements of the business. This is an excellent opportunity to really develop and grow your business acumen.
You will be reporting to the Financial Controller and lead the transactional services team to ensure effective and accurate operations. The duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage and coordinate to ensure accurate accounts receivable and accounts payable systems
- Assign and monitor Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions
- Provide leadership and direction to the AP & AR team
- Evaluate and provide performance feedback on an on-going basis, provide feedback in one-to-one reviews bi-annually
- Act as an escalation point for team members, staff and third parties
- Prepare reports and present to senior management when required
- Interact with the Collections Group regarding cash receipts issues and discrepancies
- Review for accuracy and approve payments
- Strong experience across both accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Experience in managing Accounts Payable and Receivable team.
- Exposure to process improvements
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Communicator
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
The Company, Culture and Benefits
This global FMCG business is behind some of most popular brands in the world. This multi-billion dollar organisation is focused on maintaining a culture of high talent and people development and as a result the organization boasts one of the highest retention rates in the industry.
- The culture is dynamic with the organisation boasting continuous promotion from within.
- A market leader within the retail/FMCG space in both Australia and globally,
- Rare opportunity for a talented Shared Services Team Leader to join the Finance team of a listed FMCG.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the apply link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor quoting reference number MZAS4392 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.