Location: Western Sydney
Salary: Great salary of $55k-$60k Package + Parking
Role Benefit: Develop and hone your skills; Immediate start; onsite parking provided, supportive work environment.
This Accounts Receivable/Billings Officer will be part of a small high performing team reporting directly to the Credit Manager and be responsible for an end-to-end Accounts Receivable remit including the responsibility of a large ledger. On a daily basis this Accounts Receivable Officer will be responsible for telephonic collections from a portfolio that includes both large organisations along with SMEs. You will be attending to a high volume of outbound calls and the demonstration of strong communication skills will be pivotal to your success. This role will require you to be self-motivated, reliable and deadline driven.
Furthermore, this job presents an outstanding opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about collections or a high performer who has a desire to succeed in a growing organisation that offers a vibrant and supportive team environment.
As the Accounts Receivable Officer you will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing the sales ledger/aged debtors list for overdue accounts
- Production of accurate and efficient billings
- Support month end reporting, including debtor ageing and KPI analysis
- Chasing debts from customers
- Answering customer queries regarding disputed invoices and arranging the issuance of credit notes if necessary.
- Management of customer relationships
- Attending to high volumes of calls in a KPI driven environment
You are highly energetic and passionate about what you do, with an ability to quickly build relationships. Your exceptional communication skills point to your ability to work constructively with your stakeholders to achieve mutually positive outcomes.
You have experience in a similar role and experience with billings. Ideally you will have had responsibility for ledgers that include both large and small businesses.
You will have the tenacity to work through roadblocks and the motivation to deliver exceptional customer service, you are a results driven individual that loves contributing in a team-focussed environment.
A leader in their industry, this company is an international retail wholesale distributor
- Share a passion - be part of a small but passionate credit team that prides themselves on delivering results
- Be rewarded - $55k-$60k Package + Parking
- Grow your career - build your career in a great team environment
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Cameron Rogers, quoting reference number CRAR3451 in the subject line.