Salary: 30p/h + super
Role benefit: Work for a global brand, family orientated culture
This Accounts Receivable Officer will be reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager and will be required to hit the ground running in a temp role working within a high performing team. Your attention to detail and significant experience in SAP systems will have you flying through the high volume of claims processing that's created the need for this role.
On a daily basis you will scanning files and navigating the dispute management module of SAP to achieve the exceptional delivery and closure of the claims process.
Your duties will include and not be limited to;
- Generation of invoices, filing outgoing invoices against sales orders and incoming purchase orders from customers
- Data entry into SAP, sending remittance advice notes to customers in respect of cash received
- AR reconciliations
- Processing of claims in a detailed and efficient manner
- Scanning into SAP
- Navigating and managing disputes using the SAP dispute management module
- You will be an accounts receivable superstar with in depth experience in SAP, fantastic attention to detail and available for an immediate start.
- Preferably you will have previously worked within an FMCG or consumer products business with exposure to large retail customers.
- An understanding of the dispute management module in SAP is highly regarded.
This is a global powerhouse in the consumer product\s space and holds a solid standing in the Australian market.
Currently they are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer, with significant SAP experience, for an immediate start.
- Global consumer products; global market leader; National credit role
- Competitive hourly rate of $30p/h + super - 3 month contract
- Immediate start; vibrant office environment; family friendly culture
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the apply link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez quoting reference number NGAR3666 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.