Location: Parramatta surrounds
Salary: $30 p/h + super
Benefits: Take ownership of the accounts receivable function;growing ledger;corporate environment
This Accounts Receivable Officer will be part of an intimate, yet high performing team, reporting directly to the Financial Controller. You will be responsible for end -to-end accounts receivable with a medium sized ledger. The successful Accounts Receivable Officer will have the opportunity to autonomously manage full function accounts receivable function with minimal need for credit collection calls. The key to succeed in this Accounts Receivable role is to be a great communicator and effectively handle difficult situation with a positive attitude.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
On a daily basis this Accounts Receivable will be responsible for all operations encompassing debtor management, reporting on a designated portfolio of accounts as well as any other A/R related tasks.
As the Accounts Receivable Offier, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Identify, investigate and recommend action concerning overdue accounts
- Communicate with internal stakeholders concerning resolution of accounts outstanding
- Ensure payments are collected in a timely manner
- Reconcile customer accounts on a regular basis
- Review and resolve issues related to customer accounts
- Follow up promptly on A/R inquiries from internal stakeholders
- Manage Credit reports and notify customers in accordance with company guidelines
- Cash application and receipting
- Answer customers' inquiries promptly and efficiently
- Provide AR reports on portfolio as needed
- Provide customers invoices, statements and other information relating to ensuring prompt payment
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
You are an energetic Accounts Receivable Officer with a passion for adding value to an organisation. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strengths and you feel confident liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally you have worked as an Accounts Receivable Officer within a services based industry or similar. Most importantly you have a 'can-do' attitude and are ready to own your own ledger.A candidate with exposure to SAP would be highly considered.
This listed international organisation has expanded across a number of sectors including construction. Their continued success has positioned them well for a future of growth and they now seek an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to assist with this journey. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shine in a high performance and future focused business.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez, quoting reference number NGAR3963 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.