Location: North Ryde
Salary: Impressive Salary: $65k + Super + Parking
Role Benefit: Develop and hone your skills, , onsite parking provided, supportive work environment
This Accounts Receivable Officer will be part of a big and high performing team, reporting directly to the Credit Manager. The role requires working autonomously within a large team environment and requires skills and capabilities to provide outstanding service to external stakeholders, accurate and timely response to queries and the accurate allocation of customer payments. You will be will be responsible for all operations covering debtor management, reporting on a designated portfolio of accounts as well as any other AR related tasks.
- Ensure compliance to the Companies Credit Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure Cash Collection's maintained in accordance with applicable trading terms and credit limits set.
- Complete reconciliations, allocations of invoices and payments, processing of rebate journals, refund payments, remittances, updating of customer notes, and preparation of legal files.
- Opening of new accounts including updating of the customer master data maintenance records, generating new account letters to customers.
- Liaise with sales team in maximising collections of debts & claim resolution.
- Issue customer statements; provide invoices, credit notes and proof of deliveries.
- Timely resolution of claims and overdue balances
- Assist in the implementation of improvements to existing processes and controls
- Responsible for the adherence and maintenance of Credit policies and SOP's
- Assist in the delivery of other specific short term projects
- Minimum 3-5 yrs.' in an FMCG environment with strong focus and understanding of rebates and claims handling and Accounts Receivables processes.
- Brilliant communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain good working relationships.
- Strong reconciling skills
- Experience in collections and accounts receivable functions.
- Basic understanding of legal obligations relating to credit management
- Proven experience building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Consistent behavior even under strong pressure
- High learning agility, self-learner with an ability to work in ambiguous environments
- Ability to meet deadlines
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Company is going through substantial growth; every day presents new and exciting challenges in a dynamic environment. People enjoy working for this organisation due to its commitment to excellence and continuous development. This is highlighted through the investment in its team members and its culture of fostering growth in a warm and supportive environment.
With a positive attitude, you can pursue your passion, grow your career and contribute to a business who is dedicated to providing the best quality products.
- ASX listed, Be part of a large company
- Generous Package: $65k + Super
- Work-life balance; family orientated environment; parking onsite
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor, quoting reference number MZAR4601 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.