Location: Western Sydney
Salary: Impressive Salary: $60k - $65k + Super
Role Benefit: Develop and hone your skills within a national organisation
This Accounts Receivable Officer will be part of a big and high performing team, reporting directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager. You will take ownership for providing timely and reliable financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts.
The Accounts Receivable Officer has primary day-to-day responsibility for collection, allocation and reporting of customer payments. You will be will be responsible for all operations covering debtor management, reporting on a designated portfolio of accounts as well as any other accounts receivable related tasks
The key to succeed in this Accounts Receivable role is to be a great communicator, highly enthusiastic and effectively handle difficult situations with a positive attitude.
- Monitor, Identify, investigate and recommend action concerning non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Communicate with internal stakeholders concerning resolution of accounts outstanding
- Ensure payments are collected in a timely manner
- Reconcile customer accounts on a regular basis including processing approved adjustments
- Review and resolve issues related to customer accounts
- Manage Credit reports and notify customers in accordance with company guidelines
- Facilitate debt recovery actions and collection efforts
- Answer customers' inquiries promptly and efficiently
- Provide accounts receivable reports on portfolio as needed
- Provide customers invoices, statements and other information relating to ensuring prompt payment
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
You will have extensive experience as an Accounts Receivable Officer with experience using Ariba. You will have brilliant communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain good working relationships. You have experience running your own ledger of accounts and you consider yourself a strong Accounts Receivable Officer with excellent customer focussed experience. In addition to this you are happy to be hands on with your credit responsibilities. This role will offer the successful Accounts Receivable Officer the opportunity to work in a stable and friendly environment for a company that really values and rewards their employees.
- Ariba experience is essential
- An energetic Accounts Receivable Officer with a passion for adding value to an organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- A 'can-do' attitude and ready to take ownership of the ledger
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Company is going through substantial transformational change; every day presents new and exciting challenges in a dynamic environment. People enjoy working for this organisation due to its commitment to excellence and continuous development. This is highlighted through the investment in its team members and its culture of fostering growth in a warm and supportive environment. With a positive attitude, you can pursue your passion, grow your career and contribute to a business who is dedicated to remaining an industrial leader in the Australian marketplace.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Mitchell Sharpe, quoting reference number MSAR4667 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.